More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Về việc thêm Việt Nam vào trang user cá nhân
Hiện nay mình đã tạo trang Users in Vietnam để tạo trang user cho từng cá nhân có quốc kỳ Việt Nam. Vì mình thấy là trong trang Users in Asia đã có tất cả các nước, ngoại trừ Việt Nam. Bạn có thể thêm Việt Nam vào phần Babel trên trang user của bạn. Chúc bạn vui và làm rạng danh Việt Nam trên cộng đồng Wikipedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Users_in_Vietnam dokientrung (talk) 29 December 2011
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:18, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Thung Lung Tram Nam.JPG is uncategorized since 5 April 2009.