User talk:Tim Starling
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Dear Tim Starling. I am writing to you to inform you that because of inactivity, you may lose your adminship on Commons.
If you want to keep your adminship, you have to sign at Commons:Administrators/Inactivity section within 30 days. Note that if you don't make 5 admin actions in the following 5 months, you will then lose the adminship anyways.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Tim Starling!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:36, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Suikoden (no interlace).jpg is uncategorized since 25 February 2009. BotMultichillT 06:36, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Bot de-flagging notification
Hi Tim, I'm writing to you because your bot BnF import (