|Talk page of Tomia|
English: Please write in english, thank you
Suomi: Voit kirjoittaa suomeksi, kiitos.
Dear Tomia, I see, you are an expert of svg drawings, so I ask for help. I want to change the tects on the above mentioned drawing to numbers. For similar tasks I use CorelDraw 12, but in this case the individual elements of the drawing are not proportional on the screen. (Line width, text size are bigger, etc.) Can you tell me, what to do? What is the program you use for such purposes? I am a Hungarian Wiki-editor. --Kaboldy (talk) 12:00, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- I use free program Inkscape to edit svg files. You could download it and try to edit with it. --Tomia (talk) 21:23, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Leap second history
Could you take a look at Image:Leap second history.svg and consider updating the image? Another leap second is scheduled for the end of this year and it would be nice to include more recent data. Thanks. --mikeu talk 17:07, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- I updated image Image:Leapsecond.ut1-utc.svg to new date --Tomia (talk) 19:30, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for the image. Would you consider updating the image again, so that the leap second is shown as already occurred? And/or, could you publish the script you use to create the graph? I was thinking about updating the image myself (possibly with localized captions), but it is not totally straightforward, and I am a bit lazy to reinvent it. Thanks --Mormegil (talk) 17:46, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi Tomia, thanks for the note about using categories on images. I am familiar with the concept, and would gladly categorize my images, however the link you provided me does not indicate that I have uploaded any onto Wikimedia Commons.
- Hi, maybe i have put that message in wrong userpage. Didn't remember anymore which images i was referring to, sorry about that. Tomia (talk) 17:47, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
My friends and I are writing a book on Environment of Pakistan for O levels. To cover the topic of power generation in Pakistan we need the following image
Your name will be acknowledged in the book
- Hi, You are free to use that image according to license. Good to hear that image is usefull! Tomia (talk) 17:29, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
Plz correct 3-phase image
The 3-phase image is incorrrect. Sin30=0.5; the sinusoids should cross exactly at 1/2.