Welcome to my user talk page.
I will respond on this page to everything left here unless stated otherwise.
If I leave a message on your talk page, I will look there for a response.
Help with "pusher" 
Hello. I am an editor of Wikipedia in Spanish, and a few days ago I contacted ~Pyb  to explain the case of vandalism than the article Jack Russell terrier has suffered for several months, due to the insistence of replacing good quality photos with a poor quality photo than Archita78, time ago, uploaded and place it in various Wikis, whether as Ip or nick. ~Pyb erased the photo, but... it has been upload again with another nick, and already is on two articles from Wikipedia. A photo that is so bad and detracts the breed from the Jack Russell terrier (the dog does not has prick ears, according to breed standard). Can commons delete it forever? Would there be any way to prevent further posting from those horrendous and awful pictures in the articles from Wikipedia? Thanks for your time! —Frei sein (Talk to me!) 05:15, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Frei sein. Thanks for contacting me about this! I try to follow Archita78 for quite some time now and block/lock accounts after performing a CU + delete the images. Also, you can find a file about him on this place (in English too). If you find more sockpuppets, please report them on my user talk and I'll search for more possible ones. I don't know a more long-term solution though. Will think about it when I have the time. He uses several large ranges (with collateral on it) and uploads the files on different file names. Sadly we can't block images just on their content and it won't help if we would protect the pages/file names. Then he probably will upload other files with other names. But thanks again. :-) With regards, Trijnsteltalk 12:23, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Wow! I have read the file you've linked and I was impressed. I had no idea it was a vandal with such a long career. I already bookmarked the pages that he use to vandalize, and... I will remain vigilant to report it immediately. I appreciate you acted so quickly: Thanks a lot ! :) —Frei sein (Talk to me!) 16:49, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
Unblock request 
Dear Trijnstel, this user went to my page on Portuguese Wikipedia to talk about his block here on Commons. Looks like he tried to address a message to you, but he can't as his access to talk page was disallowed. Do you think you can allow him to write on his talk page and discuss the block?
Feel free to do whatever you believe to be the right thing. Thank you.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 16:31, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, but I'm approached earlier about this (see here) and after having discussed it with an experienced Spanish user I decided not to unblock him. Trijnsteltalk 18:05, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
|File:Puddle of Mudd.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
- Thanks for the note (1). Trijnsteltalk 22:27, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
a heads-up 
In 2011 you participated in Commons:Administrators/Requests/Jcb_(de-adminship 2). That discussion ended with User:Jcb losing his administrator privileges.
This note is to inform you that User:Odder proposed Jcb have unconconditional access to administrator privileges restored.
Commons:Administrators/Requests/Jcb (readmin) is scheduled to close on May 20th.
- Thanks for the note (2). Trijnsteltalk 22:27, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
|Hello, Trijnstel. Check your email—you've got mail!
— King of ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ 03:43, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hi King of Hearts. Yeah, I saw it, but I was very busy lately with more than 50 open emails. Will ook at yours tomorrow and sorry for the delay! Trijnsteltalk 22:27, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Replied to your email. If you have further questions for me, do ask! Trijnsteltalk 16:15, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
Anonymität Benutzer BoBo11 
See/Siehe: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Requests_for_checkuser/Case/BCFeh#Anonymit.C3.A4t_Benutzer_BoBo11 --188.8.131.52 08:48, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think I should do anything with this as the content has been removed and deleted from that page... Trijnsteltalk 13:23, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- Done. Trijnsteltalk 14:55, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
|Hello, Trijnstel. You have new messages at Ricordisamoa's talk page.
- Ah okay, thanks! Trijnsteltalk 20:14, 21 May 2013 (UTC)