User talk:Via null
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
-- 17:04, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, Saibo. Thank you for the message. I thought the file was only logo, not an office building, products or working people. But "intentionally" is important suggestion, and I don't know the company (There are companies taking root in particular religion, and so on.) I follow your categorization. Thanks --Via null (talk) 10:16, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hi again Via null, well, if the company would have its own category the logo would be in there and the company's category would be in the categories where I have put the logo back in (e.g. Ditzingen - the city). So if some days several files about the company are existent in category Ditzingen it could be moved to there. Or if there are many logos of companies based in Ditzingen a category can be created "Economy of Ditzingen". :-) Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 17:46, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
hello Via null
The two cats Category:Julius_Blum and Category:Julius_Blum_(Unternehmen) are from the same company, maybe you can put them together. best wishes and thank you for doing better cats to my trys and made some new :-) --AtelierMonpli (talk) 22:51, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hello AtelierMonpli. I'm glad that you come to tell me, move the images to one exact category. Sorry, you had to work and some contributions. Thank you very much --Via null (talk) 06:28, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, Incnis Mrsi. At that time I thought "blue" contain cyan so the image seemed to be four-color. (There were few five-color pictures with cyan.) In sight of categorization, Category:Cyan needs to be developed before making a category of five colors, but now I can understand the contribution was partly incorrect. Regards --Via null (talk) 12:56, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I feel your listing of categories such as "Category:Hakka Singaporeans" and its subcategories for speedy deletion was disputable, and have reverted the changes. Please list such categories for discussion at "COM:CFD". Thanks. — Cheers, JackLee –talk– 20:18, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, JackLee. I hoped your great photos could be seen easier. I created a discusstion page. Commons:Categories for discussion/2012/02/Category:People of Singapore. In fact, it is difficult for me to join. I'm sorry for worring you. Regards --Via null (talk) 10:37, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
|Category:Amethysts (purple) has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
--188.8.131.52 17:16, 22 January 2014 (UTC)