please click the “+” to leave your message here!
Hi Vipuser ! To create "Latest files" message ("Nouveaux fichiers" in French), you have to create 2 MediaWiki messages :
- 1. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles-url/zh mentionning: "Special:Newimages"
- In English, it is: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles-url
- In French: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles-url/fr
- 2. Then you can create http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles/zh with you text in Chinese
- It is in English: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles
- And in French: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Latestfiles/fr
Hallo Vipuser nice map on Beijing - I am working on a overview on Chinese metro systems to be publish in a German magazine next. Can I use your nice map there, please? Do you made also the map of all China systems? if yes, can I use this, too please (because many including me don't know the location of several cities never heared on..) do you made also the overview on next openings for Beijing > from where comes this figures? and also these of Shanghai? you can replay me directly under firstname.lastname@example.org thanks and kind regards
Hi - could you have a look at this users talk page (and mine) and help him out a bit? He does not seem to understand english too well. Thanks! -- Duesentrieb 13:11, 17 May 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you Duesentrieb, I'm sutdying the rule of Commons,还请Vipuser多指教～--SEVEN 13:26, 17 May 2005 (UTC)
I'm sorry I don't have much time currently to do the redirects you suggested. I agree a bot should do it fine, or maybe you could ask to the other chinese admin Fanghong? The message "text is available ..." is under MediaWiki:Copyright. Good luck! villy ♦ ✎ 14:20, 22 May 2005 (UTC)
你好嗎VIPUSER, Ｐｌｅａｓｅ ｒｅｍｅｍｂｅｒ ｔｈａｔ Ｔｒａｄｉｔｉｏｎａｌ Ｃｈｉｎｅｓｅ ａｎｄ Ｓｉｍｐｌｉｆｉｅｄ Ｃｈｉｎｅｓｅ ｉｓ ｔｗｏ ｄｉｆｆｅｒｅｎｔ ｗｒｉｔｉｎｇ ｓｙｓｔｅｍｓ．
Ｔｈｅｙ ａｒｅ ｎｏｔ ｃｏｎｖｅｒｔｅｄ ｉｎ Ｃｏｍｍｏｎｓ， Ｍｅｔａ， ｏｒ Ｆｏｕｎｄａｔｉｏｎ－ｗｉｋｉ．
Ｐｌｅａｓｅ， ｉｆ ｙｏｕ ａｒｅ ｔｒａｎｓｌａｔｉｎｇ ａ ｔｅｘｔ， ｌａｂｅｌ ｉｔ ｐｒｏｐｅｒｌｙ ａｓ ｅｉｔｈｅｒ ＂ｚｈ－ｃｎ＂／＂ｚｈ－ｈａｎｓ＂ ｏｒ ＂ｚｈ－ｔｗ＂／＂ｚｈ－ｈａｎｔ＂ ｒａｔｈｅｒ ｔｈａｎ ｊｕｓｔ ＂ｚｈ＂ ａｓ ｙｏｕ ｄｏ ｃｕｒｒｅｎｔｌｙ．
Ｉｔ ｗｉｌｌ ｂｅ ａ ｌｏｔ ｏｆ ｗｏｒｋ ｆｏｒ ｍｅ ｔｏ ｃｌｅａｎ ｕｐ ｗｈａｔ ｙｏｕ ｈａｖｅ ａｌｒｅａｄｙ ｄｏｎｅ － ｓｏ ｍａｎｙ ｔｒａｎｓｌａｔｉｏｎｓ ａｌｌ ｕｓｉｎｇ ＂ｚｈ＂．．．
--Node ue 01:13, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- VIPUSER, perhaps you do not realise what I am saying. Yes, I know very well the policy of Wikipedia regarding Simplified and Traditional Chinese. But this is not Wikipedia. The reason for the current policy on zhwiki is because it automatically converts between scripts. Commons doesn't do that. In these sites (Commons, Meta, and Foundation Wiki), SC and TC is not automatic convert! Same rules does not apply! --Node ue 01:25, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
原则应由我们中文用户标注要转换的中文内容，不应由日韩用户标注部转换的日韩汉字。--Jusjih 13:33, 18 October 2006 (UTC)
Images can't be undeleted
Hi Vipuser. You deleted Image:Dates.jpeg earlier today, and immediately "restored" it. Please note that images can't be undeleted. I've re-uploaded the image; but please try not to make the same mistake again. dbenbenn | talk 29 June 2005 20:05 (UTC)
我当选管理员了。谢谢您的支持。--Jusjih 16:21, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||Image:Zggmdfwt.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests. If you feel that this image should not be deleted, please go there to voice your opinion on its entry.
Shizhao 14:14, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
as per Commons talk:Administrators, I am asking all admins to subscribe to commons-l, a mailing list for Wikimedia Commons policy and project discussion. Since many admins are only on Commons infrequently, this is a good way to alert people about important happenings. The mailing list is nominally multilingual, but predominantly English.
If you are already subscribed to commons-l, I apologize for bothering you, and you are free to ignore this message. If you don't want to use your regular e-mail account, feel free to leave me a message, and I can send you a GMail invite. Traffic on the mailing list is relatively low, and we do not expect admins to read all messages to the list, but it would be nice if you could check on it at least every few weeks. Thanks for your time,--Eloquence 23:17, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
If you consent for statistics to be published about your actions as an administrator, please sign here: Commons:Administrator permission for statistics. (I expect that most people will not have a problem with it unless you are especially concerned with privacy.)
Also, please be aware that we now have a Commons:Administrators' noticeboard. Please put it on your watchlist, if you haven't already!
Request removal of sysop access
Hi. I have requested the removal of your sysop access, at meta:Requests_for_permissions#Removal_of_access. Following Commons:Administrators#What_is_expected_from_an_administrator.3F, an administrator with less than 50 edits in 12 months is considered inactive and may have his/her sysop status revoked.
This is not a personal attack on you, but a way to make sure that those administrator's listed as such are available for administrative tasks. If you feel that you will again become active and need the sysop tools, you are of course welcome to apply for adminship again.
Fred Chess 13:50, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
removal of adminstatus
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:25, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Image:天工開物園小溪.JPG is uncategorized since 6 May 2009.
- Image:天工开物榨油房.JPG is uncategorized since 6 May 2009.
|Commons:特色图片候选 has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this project page, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
220.127.116.11 23:50, 24 May 2014 (UTC)