|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Krimpet 18:55, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
This photo, Image:DSC00293.JPG, that you recently uploaded over-wrote an image that had the same name, so has been deleted, renamed to Image:Veracruz International Airport's main building.JPG, and reuploaded. You will need to go to the image page to check the license to be sure it is the one that you originally selected, or change it if necessary. Also, please provide source information, and categorize the image. When uploading files to Commons, please be sure that you give the file a descriptive name, and that there isn't another image on Commons with the same name. Brynn (talk!) 01:41, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Terminal 1 Cancun.jpg is uncategorized since 10 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:23, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Antiguas Terminales AICM.jpg is uncategorized since 10 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:23, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Terminales Monterrey.jpg is uncategorized since 10 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:23, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Nuevas Terminales AICM.jpg is uncategorized since 10 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:23, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Terminal 2 Cancun.jpg is uncategorized since 11 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:20, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
You appear to have uploaded several images which are based on images by another user at English Wikipedia. While there's nothing wrong with doing this, you do need to credit the original creator of the images rather than just saying they're your own work. Stifle (talk) 08:47, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Mapas de México
¡Buenos días!, te refieres a estos mapas, ¿cierto?. He hecho algunos, junto con Battroid, pero ya tiene algún tiempo que no hemos hecho los que faltan, veré si puedo terminar algunos, aunque todavía hacen falta 9 estados: Baja California, Chiapas, Durango, Nuevo León, Querétaro, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tamaulipas y Zacatecas. Solo es tomar en cuenta que hay algunos que son complicados (Chiapas tiene 123 municipios) y el trabajo puede llevar un tiempo. Veo que Baja California tiene 5 municipios, Sinaloa y Querétaro 18 respectivamente, creo que puedo hacer algo rápido en esos tres estados. Saludos. --Addicted04 (talk) 15:22, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Si justo de esos hablaba, ok espero los puedan acabar para que se puedan usar todos los estados. Solo me queda la duda ingresa al Aeropuerto Internacional de la Ciudad de México y ve que no se puede poner el mapa del distrito federal... no se a qué se deba esto. Muchas gracias y estamos en contacto--Vmzp85 (talk) 00:22, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hola Vmzp85, una disculpa por tanta tardanza en contestar, la verdad tardo bastante en entrar a Commons y por eso no me daba cuenta de tus mensajes, es mas facil encontrarme en la es:Wikipedia, pero como bien dice Addicted04 esos mapas aun nos faltan, yo tengo algunos (Chiapas, Queretaro, por ejemplo) en otro formato que solo es necesario cambiar parametros de color y tamaño, quiza esos mas facilmente lospeuda convertir, aunque ultimamente ando muy saturado de trabajo trataré de tenerlos durante este fin de semana y aqui les aviso. Saludos! Battroid (talk) 05:31, 24 August 2012 (UTC)