Thank you very much, I'll fix this as soon as possible.
- Yes it is, although the buildings are not really part of it. It's just the area between them and possibly the bits of the buildings directly next to it. -- Wgsimon 01:59, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you for your comments on this picture. Have a good day. Kuxu76 14:09, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
Moore's Law graph
Is there any chance you still have the list of processor and transistor counts? I would like to update the graph you created for the current year, since it hasn't been updated since 2008. Reportingsjr (talk) 01:25, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I got the values from the Microprocessors table in the Transistor count article on Wikipedia. I'm updating the graph myself now - It's probably easier for me as I have the source files I used. -- Wgsimon (talk) 12:32, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I just wanted to ask if I could have the original source data you have the graph from? I will credit you for the source - it is for a corporate report and I can't seem to find any updated data except for your file. I'm not sure if putting my e-mail here is the best way (or creating an account) but I will come back to check. Thanks again Wgsimon!
- Hi. It's all in the Transistor count article on Wikipedia. -- Wgsimon (talk) 17:39, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I would like to use your graph of Moore's law in my thesis but I don't think the university will allow the thesis to be distributed under CC BY-SA. Would you allow me to use your graph in my thesis, and if so how would you like me to attribute it? If you prefer to communicate privately you can send me an email to pim (dot) messelink (dot) 10 (at) ucl (dot) ac (dot) uk. Messelink (talk) 21:03, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I don't have any problem with you using it in your thesis. However, given that it has already been released by me under CC BY-SA, it may not be enough for me to just say it's OK. I don't really know how it works. -- Wgsimon (talk) 11:51, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, same here! I think I may be able to attribute the graph to you while noting that it is covered by CC BY-SA, as indicated at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Credit_line#CC-BY_and_CC-BY-SA_licenses . Would you like me to attribute it to your wikipedia name or do you prefer your real name? Messelink (talk) 19:56, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
|File:Relief_map_from_musée_des_plans-reliefs.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.