More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Please do not remove descriptions in Bulgarian
Hi. Welcome to Commons and thanks for your contributions! On Commons, all languages are welcome in the description of the pictures and in the pages, and they are usually ordered alphabetically. Please do not remove descriptions or translations in Bulgarian language as you did on the page Karolina Gočeva. If you have any other questions, please review the help section. Thanks in advance and welcome again. --5ko (talk) 09:23, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:15, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Svastina na mozaicite vo blizina na Plaosnik.JPG is uncategorized since 23 May 2009.