You have been blocked for a duration of 1 day
|You have been blocked from editing Commons for a duration of 1 day for the following reason: Uploading unfree files after warnings, abusing multiple accounts. If you wish to make useful contributions, you may do so after the block expires.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Metrostancia nadejda.jpg was uncategorized on 2 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Sin City Dancing Centre.jpg was uncategorized on 10 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 00:20, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
|File:Sin City Dancing Centre.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.