Allan Ramsay may refer to:
- Allan Ramsay (poet) (1686-1758), also known as Allan Ramsay the Elder, a Scottish poet
- Allan Ramsay (artist) (1713-1784), also known as Allan Ramsay the Younger, a Scottish portrait painter
- Allan Ramsay (artist, 1852) (1852-1912), also known as Allan Ramsay II, a Scottish painter
- Alan Ramsay (1895–1973), an Australian general during World War II
- Alan Ramsey (born 1938), an Australian newspaper reporter and commentator
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Allan Ramsay and all pages with titles containing “Allan Ramsay”