(Redirected from Aspasia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Aspasia (ca. 470 BC-400 BC, Greek : Ἀσπασία) was a greek woman, with whom Pericles developed a long-term attachment.
Milesian woman, involved with Athenian statesman Pericles
|Date of birth||470 BC (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||400 BC (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Aspasia in history paintings (3 C, 22 F)
- ► Aspasia in ancient Greek sculpture (1 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Aspasia"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Armoire Salon Doré.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 1.68 MB
- Château de Versailles, salon de l'abondance, médailler.jpg 2,012 × 2,494; 3.27 MB
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, buildings and statues (7).jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 5.01 MB