Beamish Museum: Fairground
The Fairground at Beamish Museum is in the north west corner of the site, in the Events field. It has had at least two locations in the field (see the events field gallery for general views/co-ordinates). The relocation appears to have coincided with the 2009 purchase of a set of permanently installed steam powered gallopers (carousel), which after refurbishment was ready for use in late 2010 (the old site also featured non-steam gallopers).
Built by Frederick Savage of Kings Lynn in 1893.