(Redirected from Bremen (state))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Bremen.
Baden-Württemberg · Bavaria · Berlin · Brandenburg · Bremen · Hamburg · Hesse · Lower Saxony · Mecklenburg-Vorpommern · North Rhine-Westphalia · Rhineland-Palatinate · Saarland · Saxony · Saxony-Anhalt · Schleswig-Holstein · ThuringiaFederal states of Germany:
|Flag||Coat of arms||Location|
English: The Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (German: Freie Hansestadt Bremen) is the smallest of Germany's 16 states. A more informal name, but used in some official contexts, is Land Bremen ('State of Bremen'). The state consists of two cities (Bremen and Bremerhaven) in the North of Germany, separated from each other and surrounded by the larger state of Lower Saxony.
federated state of Germany
|Instance of||state of Germany|
|Located in or next to body of water|| Weser,|
|Highest judicial authority|| |
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Bremen (state) (empty)
- ► Logos of Bremen (state) (3 F)
- ► Nature of Bremen (state) (22 C, 2 F)
- ► Organizations of Bremen (state) (1 C)
- ► Transport in Bremen (state) (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Zoos in Bremen (state) (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Bremen (state)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Karl restauro 14.jpg 1,656 × 2,644; 529 KB