Jump to navigation Jump to search
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Old Town of Ávila and its Extra-Muros Churches.
municipality in Castile and León, Spain
|Location||Province of Ávila, Castile and León, Spain|
|Located in or next to body of water|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|40° 39′ 15.65″ N, 4° 41′ 46.4″ W|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Art in Ávila (3 C)
- Culture of Ávila (13 C, 3 F)
- Economy of Ávila (3 C)
- Geography of Ávila (10 C)
- History of Ávila (7 C, 18 F)
- Nature of Ávila (1 C, 1 F)
- Society of Ávila (4 C)
- Transport in Ávila (3 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Ávila"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Ávila"
This category contains only the following file.
- Bóvedas del Carmén Ávila.jpg 3,329 × 2,497; 2.71 MB