Category:Église Sainte-Lucie, Niederhergheim

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Built in 1870 by architect G. Laubser, the neo-Romanesque interior was painted in 1896 by Carl-Philipp Schilling.


This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the references PA68000029 and IA00074324.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Pages in category "Église Sainte-Lucie, Niederhergheim"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Église Sainte-Lucie, Niederhergheim"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.