Category:110 Livingston Street

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

110 Livingston Street on the corner of Boerum Place in the Civic Center district of Brooklyn, New York City, was built in 1926 and designed by McKim, Mead & White for the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks. It later became the headquarters of the New York City Board of Education, but was converted to condominiums in 2007 by Beyer Blinder Belle. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.)

Media in category "110 Livingston Street"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.