Category:114 Pierrepont Street
114 Pierrepont Street at Morgan Place, between Clinton and Henry Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1840 as the residence of George Cornell, and was totally altered in 1887 for publisher Alfred C. Barnes. It was altered again in 1912, and since then has served as the Brooklyn Women's Club and a Christian Science Church. It is currently condominiums. The AIA Guide to New York City calls it "a Wagnerian stage set." (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "114 Pierrepont Street"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 114 Pierrepont.jpg 6.59 MB