Category:119 East 19th Street National Arts Club Studio Building
The 15-story National Arts Club Studio Building at 119-121 East 19th Street, between Irving Place and Park Avenue South, in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1905, and was designed by George B. Post & Sons. It sits to the south of the Club's headquarters, the former Samuel Tilden home, at 15 Gramercy Park South. It was a cooperative building with studio spaces designed for artists to live and work in. The building is located within the Gramercy Park Historic District.