Category:135 Joralemon Street
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- 135 Joralemon Street — between Henry and Clinton Streets in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City.
- It was built in 1833 in the Federal style. The Italianate porch and ironwork, which give it something of the feeling of a house in Charleston or New Orleans, are a later addition. ::*The interior of the house was seriously damaged in a fire in 2004, but by 2008 it had been restored and won the Lucy G. Moses Preservation Award from the Landmark Conservancy.
- (Sources: Brownstoner and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))
Media in category "135 Joralemon Street"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 135 Joralemon Street from east.jpg 2,269 × 2,863; 1.92 MB
- 135 Joralemon Street from west.jpg 1,996 × 2,547; 1.38 MB
- Joralemon Street, No. 135, Brooklyn. (3109778803).jpg 603 × 760; 349 KB