Category:1840s brick churches in England
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|19th-century brick churches in England: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► St Peter and St Paul Church, Albury (32 F)
- ► St Chad's Cathedral, Birmingham (1 C, 22 F)
- ► Providence Chapel, Hadlow Down (5 F)
- ► St Mary's Church, Manchester (6 F)
- ► St Paul's Knightsbridge (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Holy Trinity Church, Rusholme (4 F)
Media in category "1840s brick churches in England"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.