Category:1910s architecture in Manitoba
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|20th-century architecture in Manitoba: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Fort Garry Hotel (14 F)
- ► Granite Curling Club (3 F)
- ► Pantages Playhouse Theatre (1 F)
- ► St. Andrews Lock and Dam (11 F)
- ► Union Station (Winnipeg) (1 C, 27 F)
- ► Yates House (Brandon, Manitoba) (3 F)
Media in category "1910s architecture in Manitoba"
This category contains only the following file.
- Bankersrow.jpg 299 KB