Category:1920s train stations in Spain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|20th-century train stations in Spain: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Basque Railway Museum (3 C, 2 P, 69 F)
- Canfranc train station (7 C, 58 F)
- Estación de Madrid, Linares (2 F)
- Estació de França (4 C, 1 P, 69 F)
- La Gineta train station (1 F)
- León-Matallana train station (10 F)
- Sineu train station (14 F)
- Train stations in Zumaia (1 C, 8 F)
Media in category "1920s train stations in Spain"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.