Category:1940s architecture in Funchal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|20th-century architecture in Funchal: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Escola Secundária Jaime Moniz (23 F)
- Hospital Dr. João de Almada (2 F)
- Jardim de António Nobre (7 F)
- Mercado dos Lavradores (4 C, 177 F)
- Patrício & Gouveia (4 F)
Media in category "1940s architecture in Funchal"
This category contains only the following file.
- Rotunda do Infante e Avenida Arriaga - 1947-07 - Image 206411.jpg 1,658 × 1,044; 1.05 MB