Category:1955 Ferrari 857 Sport s/n 0588M
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1955 Ferrari 857 Sport chassis #0588M.
According to the Forza Magazine, it was
- delivered new to a John Edgar, who ran a racing team, was successfully driven by Jack McAfee and Caroll Shelby.
- in 1966 owned by Andy Warhol. Color: Yellow.
- in the 80s owned by Luigi Rezzonico Pindemonte, Conte di Castelbarco (1909–94), an ex-racing driver in the 1930s.
- around 1998 sold to Corrado Cupellini og Bergamo, and then immediately again, sold to french Ferrari collector Jean-Claude Bajol (1934–2011) of Toulouse.
- was the only "survivor" vehicle in Bajols collection, when a nearby warehouse exploded
- purchased by DK Engineering in november 2010 and restored
Media in category "1955 Ferrari 857 Sport s/n 0588M"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1955 Ferrari 857 S Scagletti Spider.jpg 3,936 × 2,952; 2.67 MB