Category:20th-century art in France
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: Before uploading a 20th century work of art you should verify that:
* its author has been dead for at least 70 years; * otherwise, that a permission be granted by the author or by his heirs/estate to publish it in Commons. * Please note that there is no Freedom of panorama in France,
neither for sculptures, nor for buildings that pass the threshold of originality.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||20th century|
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||20th century|
|Start time||1 January 1901|
|End time||31 December 2000|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► 20th-century collections in the Musée d'Orsay (3 C, 1 F)
- ► 20th-century ceramics in France (1 C, 2 F)
- ► 20th-century glassware in France (3 C, 7 F)
Media in category "20th-century art in France"
This category contains only the following file.
- Henriette Gröll Nature morte aux fleurs 1945.jpg 795 × 1,000; 518 KB