Category:23 & 25 Park Place

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

23 & 25 Park Place, going through to Murray Street, between Broadway and Church Street in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City were built in 1856-57 and were designed by Samuel A. Warner in the Italianate style to be stores and lofts for Lathrop, Luddington & Co., a dry-goods firm. From 1931-1930, they were used by the Daily News. There were designated a NYC landmark in 2007. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "23 & 25 Park Place"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.