Category:241 Clinton Avenue Charles Millard Pratt House
241 Clinton Avenue between Dekalb and Willoughby Avenues in the Clinton Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1893 as the residence of Charles Millard Pratt, a son of Charles Pratt, and was designed by William Tubby in the Romanesque Revival style. It is now the residence of the Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn, and is located within the Clinton Hill Historic District. (Source: "Clinton Hill Historic District Designation Report")
Media in category "241 Clinton Avenue Charles Millard Pratt House"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.