Category:246 Fifth Avenue
246 Fifth Avenue, also known as 2 West 28th Street, in the NoMad neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1889 and was designed by John E. Terhune in the Romanesque Revival style. The brick, brownstone and terra cotta building was constructed in two sections, the oldest section being the part on 28th Street. It was one of the earliest commercial buildings on this section of Fifth Avenue, which began the transition from a residential street to a commercial one. The building is located within the Madison Square North Historic District. (Source: "NYCLPC Madison Square North Historic District Designation Report")
Media in category "246 Fifth Avenue"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.