Category:6th Avenue Hotel-Windsor Hotel
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The New Windsor Hotel is a Phoenix landmark, one of only three remaining pre-1900 hotels. Built in 1893 by A.D. Walsh, it was known as the 6th Avenue Hotel until 1925, when it was renamed the Windsor Hotel. Additions were undertaken in 1935, the most significant among them the build-out of the middle section of the third floor.
- https://sites.google.com/site/metrophoenixhistory/phoenix/1893--6th-avenue-hotel---windsor-hotel Metro Phoenix History
Media in category "6th Avenue Hotel-Windsor Hotel"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Windsor Hotel Signage.JPG 642 KB