Category:95 Berkeley Street, Toronto
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This building was completed in 1906 and first served as a stables for the nearby Christie, Brown cookie and biscuit factory. In 2014 Toronto City Council considered a recommendation to designate it a heritage structure. The biscuit factory was on the south side of Adelaide Street, between George and Frederick streets.
Media in category "95 Berkeley Street, Toronto"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.