Category:AIDS Memorial Quilt
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt – an AIDS memorial since AIDS deaths began in growing in the 1980s.
Español: NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt – Estados Unedos.
quilt commemorating individuals who have died of AIDS or AIDS-related conditions
AIDS Memorial Quilt displayed at the 2012 International AIDS Conference, Washington, DC
|Instance of|| memory quilt,|
|Location||United States of America|
|Number of parts of this work of art|| |
Media in category "AIDS Memorial Quilt"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- AIDS board 2.jpg 512 × 512; 82 KB
- AIDS Quilt at 2012 International AIDS Conference.JPG 4,272 × 2,848; 4.46 MB
- AIDS quilt before city hall on Taiwan Pride 2005.jpg 1,664 × 2,496; 2.15 MB
- AIDS quilt with Michigan Jaycees panel.jpg 512 × 512; 80 KB
- Aids Quilt.jpg 1,800 × 1,355; 551 KB
- Banner on Mall -1.jpg 661 × 525; 131 KB
- Sister Sew and Sew and Sew.jpg 3,932 × 2,740; 1,006 KB