둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
English: Aba is a city and a big trading center in Abia State, southern Nigeria, located on the Aba River. Aba was established by the Igbo People of Nigeria as a market town and then later a military post was placed there by the British colonial administration in 1901. The city became a collecting point for agricultural products following the British made railway running through it to Port Harcourt. Aba is a major urban settlement and commercial center in a region that is surrounded by small villages and towns. The indigenous people of Aba are the Ngwa. Aba is well known for its craftsmen. As of 2004 Aba had an estimated population of 1,020,900.
city in Abia State, southern Nigeria
|다음 종류에 속함||도시,|
인구 10만 명 이상 도시
|위치||Aba South, 아비아주, 나이지리아|
|다음 유역을 끼고 있음||Aba River|
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 하위 분류 2개 가운데 2개입니다.
"Aba, Nigeria" 분류에 속하는 미디어
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 파일 11개 가운데 11개입니다.
- 1953 Nigeria 5 shilling stamp used telegraphically Aba 1959.JPG 453 × 300; 57 KB
- Aba Leather Market.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.03 MB
- Aba Nigeria hotel.jpg 1,024 × 681; 473 KB
- Locator Map Aba-Nigeria.png 270 × 221; 19 KB
- Refuse Skip.jpg 1,200 × 1,664; 212 KB
- Rhema University Campus Building.jpg 350 × 200; 32 KB
- Rhema University Football Team.jpg 350 × 201; 62 KB
- The National Archives UK - CO 1069-63-202.jpg 1,248 × 976; 195 KB
- The New Africa 01.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 3.86 MB
- The New Africa 02.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 3.47 MB
- The New Africa 03.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 3.73 MB