Category:Abdül Hamid (submarine, 1888)
- Built in the United Kingdom in 1886 at the Barrow Shipyard.
- Dismantled for delivery by ship and re-assembled at Taşkızak Naval Shipyard (Turkish: Taşkızak Tersanesi) along the Golden Horn in Istanbul under the supervision of its British designer, George William Garrett.
- Launched on September 6, 1886 in front of many international dignitaries lined along Golden Horn.
- Officially joined the Ottoman Navy in a flag ceremony on 24 March 1888.
Media in category "Abdül Hamid (submarine, 1888)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Ottoman submarine Abdulhamid 1886.jpg 265 × 130; 4 KB