Category:Active Denial System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military, designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control; (heat ray) since it works by heating the surface of targets, such as the skin of targeted human subjects
|Subclass of|| non-lethal weapon,|
|Country of origin|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Videos of Active Denial System (6 F)
Media in category "Active Denial System"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 120309-M-AR635-117 (6830351330).jpg 3,261 × 4,892; 9.29 MB
- Active Denial System proves non-lethal maritime security capabilities 130912-M-JU941-003.jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 4.08 MB
- Active Denial System proves non-lethal maritime security capabilities 130912-M-JU941-009.jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 4.06 MB
- Active Denial System vehicle.jpg 1,485 × 1,041; 1.08 MB
- An operational version of the Active Denial System.jpg 597 × 409; 85 KB
- Prototype Active Denial Vehicle.gif 264 × 298; 28 KB