Category:Actors Studio / 7th Associate Presbyterian Church (Manhattan)
The Actors Studio at 432 West 44th Street in the Hell's Kitchen (Clinton) neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was founded in 1947. In 1955 the Studio bought the Greek Revival building which had been built in 1858 or 1859 for the Seventh Associate Presbyterian Church (founded in 1855), and which was later used by the West Forty-fourth Street United Presbyterian Church, which disbanded in 1944. The building was renovated & restored in 1995 by Davis, Brody & Associates. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
Media in category "Actors Studio / 7th Associate Presbyterian Church (Manhattan)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.