Category:Adams' Grammar School, Newport
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Haberdashers' Adams' Grammar School (also known as "Adams'" or AGS) is a selective boys' grammar school in Newport, Shropshire, England, offering day and boarding education. Founded during the 17th century by a member of the Worshipful Company of Haberdashers (a senior livery company of the city of London), it is now one of the county's top performing schools and was rated by the Ofsted as a Grade 1 outstanding school.
Media in category "Adams' Grammar School, Newport"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Adams Grammar School and Almshouse - geograph.org.uk - 879690.jpg 640 × 480; 75 KB
- Adams Grammar Sr Board.jpg 412 × 295; 23 KB
- Adams' - Big School.png 452 × 302; 254 KB
- Adamsgrammerhouses.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.64 MB
- Longford Hall and Grounds.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 2.45 MB