Nederlands: Addington is een gebied in het Londense bestuurlijke gebied Croydon, in de regio Groot-Londen.
Norsk bokmål: Addington er et område i Croydon i London. I praksis er stedet en landsby, som har beholdt mye av sitt historiske særpreg i stedet for å bli et typisk forstadsområde.
Simple English: Addington is a village in the London Borough of Croydon in south London. Addington is home to many historical sites in Croydon, like Croydon Palace and the Addington Palace. St Mary's Church is also in Addington and is known for the cross commemorating five archbishops in the foreground. Before the tram system was introduced in 2000 connections to the town were very short with only a few buses to Croydon.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Addington, London"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Addington fire station - geograph.org.uk - 472272.jpg 640 × 427; 194 KB
- Addington Hills London Surrey UK Summer 2011.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.28 MB
- Addington Village Cricket Ground - geograph.org.uk - 960743.jpg 640 × 480; 74 KB
- Addington Well Pumping Station - geograph.org.uk - 452341.jpg 640 × 442; 53 KB
- The 'White Bear', Addington, Surrey - geograph.org.uk - 745322.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- The Village Inn, Addington - geograph.org.uk - 1031815.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB