Category:Administrative okrugs of Moscow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Русский: Aдминистративные округа г. Москвы
English: Administrative okrugs or Administrative areas, the highest administrative divisions of Moscow. See Administrative-territorial structure of Moscow. Currently there are 12 Administrative okrugs in the city: Central, Northern, North-Eastern, Eastern, South-Eastern, Southern, South-Western, Western, North-Western, Zelenogradsky, Novomoskovsky and Troitsky. These 12 Administrative okrugs are subdivided into 125 districts (raions) and 21 settlements - totally there are 146 lower administrative (and municipal) units in Moscow, see Category:Municipal divisions of Moscow.
Moscow is divided into 12 administrative okrugs - it's second-level subdivision of Russia
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Central Administrative Okrug (20 C, 14 F)
- Eastern Administrative Okrug (20 C, 14 F)
- Troitsky Administrative Okrug (28 C, 34 F)
- Western Administrative Okrug (18 C, 12 F)
- Zelenogradsky Administrative Okrug (20 C, 111 F)
Pages in category "Administrative okrugs of Moscow"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Administrative okrugs of Moscow"
This category contains only the following file.
- Flag map of Golovinskiy district.svg 1,165 × 722; 63 KB