Category:Afghan Air Force
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Afghan Air Force (AAF), formerly the Afghan National Army Air Corps and Afghan National Army Air Force (ANA Air Force), is one of seven " corps" of the military of Afghanistan, responsible for air defense and air warfare. It was established in 1924 under the rule of King Amanullah Khan and upgraded by King Zahir Shah in the 1960s.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Aircraft of the Afghan Air Force (20 C)
- ► Buildings of the Afghan Air Force (2 F)
- ► People of the Afghan Air Force (4 C, 135 F)
- ► Symbols of the Afghan Air Force (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Weapons of the Afghan Air Force (3 C)