Category:African Burial Ground National Monument
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
The African Burial Ground National Monument at Duane and Elk Streets in the Civic Center district of Manhattan, New York City was opened in 2007 and was designed by Rodney Léon.
Media in category "African Burial Ground National Monument"
The following 39 files are in this category, out of 39 total.
- ABGNM P6150289.JPG 1.14 MB
- ABGNM P6150295.JPG 1.34 MB
- African Burial Ground1.jpg 1.39 MB
- African Burial Ground2.jpg 1.54 MB
- African Burial Ground3.jpg 1.26 MB
- African Burial Ground4.jpg 1.29 MB
- African Burial Ground5.jpg 845 KB
- African Burial Ground6.jpg 2.53 MB
- African Burial Ground7.jpg 1.23 MB
- WTM3 PAT M IN NYC 0027.jpg 4.41 MB