From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Afromontane sub-ecozone is a phytogeography distribution term for the plant species and their natural habitats in the mountains of Africa and the southern Arabian Peninsula — within the larger Afrotropic ecozone.
- Afromontane ecoregions are found in the following biomes:
- Tropical and subtropical moist broadleaf forests
- Mediterranean forests, woodlands, and scrub
- Montane grasslands, shrublands, and woodlands
- Deserts and xeric shrublands
- See also wikipedia category (english text): Category:-Afromontane.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Afromontane"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.