Category:Aghaboe Priory

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. LA022-019001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: Aghaboe Priory was a house of Dominican friars, founded in 1382 by Florence MacGillapatrick, dedicated to St. Canice and suppressed in 1540.