Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mosque of Caliph al-Hakim bi Amr Allah
العربية: مسجد الحاكم بأمر الله
English: El-Hakim Mosque is the second largest Fatimid mosque in Cairo. The mosque was started in 990 by the Caliph El-Aziz, and was completed in 1013 by his son El-Hakim.
This is a category about a monument in Egypt identified by the IDEG-C-006
mosque in Egypt
|Location||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Al-Hakim Mosque in art (5 F)
- ► Courtyard of Al-Hakim Mosque (172 F)
- ► Al-Hakim Mosque details (42 F)
- ► Main entrance of Al-Hakim Mosque (10 F)
- ► Interior of Al-Hakim Mosque (86 F)
- ► Minaret of Al-Hakim Mosque (77 F)
- ► Walls of Al-Hakim Mosque (1 C, 36 F)
Media in category "Al-Hakim Mosque"
This category contains only the following file.
- Old Photo of Al Hakim Mosque.jpg 460 × 272; 33 KB