Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mosque of Caliph al-Hakim bi Amr Allah
العربية: مسجد الحاكم بأمر الله
English: El-Hakim Mosque is the second largest Fatimid mosque in Cairo. The mosque was started in 990 by the Caliph El-Aziz, and was completed in 1013 by his son El-Hakim.
This is a category about a monument in Egypt identified by the IDEG-C-006
mosque in Egypt
|Location||Cairo Governorate, Cairo, Egypt|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Al-Hakim Mosque in art (5 F)
- ► Courtyard of Al-Hakim Mosque (162 F)
- ► Al-Hakim Mosque details (42 F)
- ► Main entrance of Al-Hakim Mosque (9 F)
- ► Interior of Al-Hakim Mosque (85 F)
- ► Minaret of Al-Hakim Mosque (75 F)
- ► Walls of Al-Hakim Mosque (1 C, 34 F)