Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Alappuzha district is one of the 14 districts in the state of Kerala in India. The district has its headquarters at Alappuzha town. It was formed as Alleppey District on August 17, 1957. The name of the district was officially changed to Alappuzha in 1990. The district is a widely known tourist destination, and is well-known for its coir factories.
മലയാളം: ആലപ്പുഴ ജില്ല
district of Kerala, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Kerala, Travancore-Cochin, India|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buildings in Alappuzha district (12 C, 15 F)
- ► Culture of Alappuzha district (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Education in Alappuzha district (4 C)
- ► Geography of Alappuzha district (15 C, 1 F)
- ► Nature of Alappuzha district (6 C, 1 F)
- ► People of Alappuzha district (28 C, 12 F)
- ► Transport in Alappuzha district (9 C, 1 F)
- ► Populated places in Alappuzha district (37 C)
Media in category "Alappuzha district"
This category contains only the following file.
- CarmelPolytechnicCollege.jpg 344 × 147; 10 KB