English: Aldham is a village and civil parish in Essex, England. It is located 7.2 km (4.5 miles) west of Colchester. The village is in the borough of Colchester and in the parliamentary constituency of North Essex. The village has its own Parish Council.
village in Essex, England
|Location||Colchester, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Aldham, Essex"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Aldham-sign.jpg 1,852 × 2,761; 906 KB
- Farm building near Aldham, Essex - geograph.org.uk - 229995.jpg 640 × 480; 72 KB
- Hoe Wood and Oilseed Rape - geograph.org.uk - 161381.jpg 640 × 426; 168 KB
- Sand Box and Rectory Rd - geograph.org.uk - 116936.jpg 640 × 480; 54 KB
- Woodlands Cottage - geograph.org.uk - 161373.jpg 640 × 438; 147 KB