Category:Alexander Dennis Enviro300
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Alexander Dennis Enviro300, previously TransBus Enviro300, is a type of single-decker bus now manufactured by British bus manufacturer Alexander Dennis. Originally designed and constructed by TransBus, after they went into administration Alexander Dennis took over and now construct the bus. In 2007, the bus received a makeover, so as to match to styling of the other Enviro buses. It is built as a complete combination, but the body is available on different chassis, as well as the chassis with different body. This category contains images related to the type, both under TransBus and Alexander Dennis.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Alexander Dennis Enviro300"
The following 177 files are in this category, out of 177 total.
- Arriva NW Enviro300 2745.jpg 338 KB
- Bluebird bus Enviro 300.jpg 534 KB
- Bodmans Coaches WX58 PFK.JPG 3.12 MB
- Cbusbarry.JPG 58 KB
- Dennis Enviro 200 YN58CFJ.jpg 4.24 MB
- E300 INT.JPG 2.56 MB
- Exeter P&R.jpg 3.55 MB
- First Midland Red 67658.jpg 150 KB
- Newbury & District RX58 KHF.JPG 2.81 MB
- SL63GBF - T1 Envrio 300.JPG 357 KB
- Southdown PSV SN03 OAH.JPG 4.27 MB
- Stagecoach bus GX60 PDZ.jpg 1,005 KB
- Stagecoach Swindon 22626.JPG 555 KB
- Ulsterbus at DG2.JPG 477 KB
- Wiltax depot 4.JPG 1.91 MB
- YN58 CFE , Claycross.jpg 1.93 MB