Category:Alexander II of Kakheti
Jump to navigation Jump to search
king of Kakheti (1574 - 1605)
|Date of birth||1527|
|Date of death||12 March 1605|
|Country of citizenship|
English: Alexander II or Alek'sandre II (1527–1605), of the Bagrationi Dynasty, was a king of Kakheti in eastern Georgia from 1574 to 1605. In spite of a precarious international situation, he managed to retain relative economic stability in his kingdom and tried to establish contacts with the Tsardom of Russia. Alexander fell victim to the Iran-sponsored coup led by his own son, Constantine I.
Media in category "Alexander II of Kakheti"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 1ალექსანდრე II.jpg 136 × 105; 13 KB
- Alexander II signature.svg 272 × 210; 28 KB
- Alexander Khan in the court of Mustafa Lala Pasha. Şeca'atname 20b.jpg 359 × 584; 123 KB
- Kakheti-Aleksandri II.gif 1,800 × 3,874; 5.03 MB
- Secaatname 0020 (cropped).jpg 622 × 1,018; 378 KB
- Secaatname 0020.jpg 1,707 × 1,280; 720 KB