Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Alexander, (c. 870–913) was the third son of Emperor Basil I and Eudokia Ingerina. Unlike his older brother Leo VI the Wise, his paternity was not disputed between Basil I and Michael III because he was born years after the death of Michael.
Ελληνικά: Ο Αλέξανδρος ήταν Αυτοκράτορας του Βυζαντίου (912-913).
Emperor of the Byzantine Empire 912–913
|Name in native language||Αλέξανδρος|
|Date of birth||23 November 872 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||6 June 913 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 913|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Alexandros"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Alexandros"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Alexander of Constantinople (cropped).jpg 357 × 476; 92 KB
- Alexander of Constantinople.jpg 867 × 1,213; 437 KB
- BulgarianEnvoysAndAlexandros.jpg 800 × 416; 102 KB
- Byzantine Greek Alexander Manuscript Bracca (cropped).JPG 1,380 × 1,323; 360 KB
- Emperor Alexander deposes Patriarch Euthymios.jpg 1,462 × 556; 707 KB
- Emperor Alexander on his deathbed hands over power to his nephew Constantine.jpg 1,378 × 550; 762 KB
- Emperor Alexander receives the Bulgarian envoys.jpg 1,364 × 585; 636 KB