Category:Alfred Hermann Fried
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Alfred Hermann Fried (November 11, 1864 in Vienna, Austria- May 5, 1921 in Vienna), was an Austrian Jewish pacifist, publicist, journalist, co-founder of the German peace movement, and winner (with Tobias Asser) of the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1911.
Austrian Jewish pacifist, publicist, journalist and Nobel Peace Prize laureate
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||11 November 1864|
|Date of death||5 May 1921|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Alfred Hermann Fried"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Alfred Fried.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 1.52 MB
- Alfred Hermann Fried nobel (cropped).jpg 225 × 345; 47 KB
- Alfred Hermann Fried nobel.jpg 280 × 396; 62 KB
- Alfred Herrmann Fried Foto.jpg 167 × 180; 6 KB
- Fried, Alfred Hermann (1864-1921).jpg 3,832 × 5,120; 2.9 MB
- Josef Wiener - Almas Ende, 1894.jpg 788 × 1,189; 538 KB
- Fried (surname)
- Alfred (given name)
- 1864 births
- 1921 deaths
- Laureates of the Nobel Peace Prize
- Nobel laureates speaking Esperanto
- Male writers from Austria
- Nobel laureates from Austria
- Esperantists of Austria
- Male journalists from Austria
- Jewish people of Austria
- Births in Vienna
- Deaths in Vienna
- Nobel laureates in 1911